As a personal injury attorney, I frequently help individuals who have been injured in a variety of accidents. No one wants to get hurt in an accident, and many accidents can be avoided by exercising proper safety precautions. I present this $500 scholarship to bring awareness to safety precautions that individuals should take when driving.
All applicants should send their name and complete contact information, including mailing address, phone number, and email with their submission. Include an essay of 500 or more words addressing the following topic:
Most young men and women know to avoid texting while driving, yet many ignore the warnings and do it anyway. How would you compel your peers to not text and drive?
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must have a current GPA of 3.2 or higher and be enrolled in any field of study.
- Applicant must be attending or planning to attend a community college, college, or university in the spring semester of 2017.
- Submissions must be received no later than October 31, 2016. A winner will be chosen and notified by November 30, 2016.
Email your essay submission, contact information, and current unofficial transcripts to email@example.com or via mail to:
142 Joralemon Street, Suite 500
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.